No doubt physical changes that occur as we age can be difficult to accept. There are numerous anti-aging options available to keep us looking younger. Microneedling is the latest trend in this quest to stay youthful. It's a procedure that uses fine needles to puncture the skin and create a controlled skin injury in order to rejuvenate skin.
Some experts say it's more than a passing fad in skin care. As the devices have gotten more powerful and adjunctive therapies like Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) have developed, microneedling has become a greater part of the skin care practices of most aesthetic professionals."Microneedling is used to treat and improve conditions like acne scarring, fine lines and wrinkles, loose skin, skin texture, pore size, brown spots, stretch marks, and pigment issues. It's also called skin needling, collagen induction therapy (CIT), and percutaneous collagen induction (PCI).
Most anyone can have the procedure performed as long as they do not have any active infections, lesions, or any known wound healing problems.
Note: If you have active acne, or tender acne cysts, do not microneedle over those areas. It will irritate the area, make them more inflamed and potentially spread bacteria. Wait until your skin is more clear before attempting the procedure.
- Step 1 : Gel Tonic 2 in 1 to clean out the skin.
- Step 2 : Vitalizing mask.
- Step 3 : 30% glycolic peel.
- Step 4 : Stem Cells Mask.
- Step 5 : Numb skin.
- Step 6 : Stem Cells Serum with Microneedling machine.
- Step 7 : Finish with face Stem Cell Cream and sun block.
- Reduces Wrinkles and Fine Lines. The loss of elastin and collagen cause thinning, sagging skin, and facial wrinkles.
- Improves Scars.
- Micro-needling is proven to diminish the look of surgery and acne scars.
- Reduces Appearance of Stretch Marks.
- Prevents Signs of Aging.
Note : In fact, immediately after your treatment, you will look as though you have a mild to moderate sunburn, and your skin may feel warm and tighter than usual. Keep in mind, these effects are normal and they typically subside within a few hours after treatment, but can take up to 24-48 hours for complete resolution.
- Book now and save $200